Here are some ideas, but feel free to change or add as you wish (with your partners consent).
- a letter - long, short, it is up to you, but I think this is such an important part of any swap, it makes it more personal, not just the exchange of gifts
- something handmade - whatever you make, your craft, a special thing you made that you want to share
- something you own, but don't need- the point is sharing and thinking about the color combination your partner chose, and putting a smile on your partners face.
- a wish or a favorite quote - get creative, don't just write something on an ugly piece of paper
- something edible - tea, chocolate, candy
Things to take into consideration:
2. Let me know about your preferred color combination, and your blog or IG, or FB (anything where I can see your work).
3. You'll be paired, that way you can discuss how many things you'll be sending, exchange addresses, etc..
4. I reserve the right NOT to add you to the list - sorry about this, but last time some people joined only because they wanted "things" and didn't make any the effort in what they sent out. I think it defeats the whole purpose of the swap.
5. The swap will close in a week (March 10th), and I'll be sending you an email with your partner's name and email on the 12 of march.
6. You have 2 weeks to prepare your package, so the deadline for sending it out is March 26. No excuses please!
7. Join the swap to see what everyone is sending at #theflatswap2015 on IG or add your pictures to my FB page here
I really hope you decide to join the second edition of "the flat swap."
Have a lovely day,