Friday, May 9, 2014

Things I love #2 Berlin Finds








I have decided to rename this series, so now instead of looking for inspiration, you'l find things I love. These are some of the things I loved and that caught my attention while in Berlin:

  • Wall displays
  • Beautiful paper stores like Luiban
  • Typography in the underground
  • words on walls
  • hand lettering for menus or daily specials
  • paper cut outs on windows
  • photo booths everywhere
  • street art
I seem to be drawn to the same things, over and over. It doesn't matter where I am or what I am doing, it is different versions of the same thing. I think I need to get out of my comfort zone. Maybe next time?

*If you're looking for something crafty and easy to do this weekend (and an excellent way to use all that washi-tape you have), please take a look at my contributing post on Craftsy, and if you can, tell me what you think?


Have a most crafty weekend,
Giova

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divino todo!!! Inspirador!! Y la foto de 'Colour Blind' mi favorita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAhhhhhhhhh....... me fascina!!! Los cartones, los hilos, las paredes, los sobres, el color y el descolorido..........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...