Monday, March 16, 2015

Jessie Chorley's Shop

Last week I spent a few days at West Dean College and some other days in London. It was the perfect getaway with the weather cooperating every single day. 

I wanted to start this week by showing you the beautiful shop of Jessie Chorley. I finally had the chance to visit her magical store, which is a lot like her work, filled with the most delicate details everywhere you look. This is one of those places where you can easily spend the afternoon rummaging around, so if you are planning a trip to London make sure to add this shop to your list.









I met Jessie a bit more than 2 years ago when I did a workshop with her, you can read all about it here.
I hope you liked the glimpse of her store, it is a really inspiring store.  Just in case you live really far away, she also has a lovely online store.

Jessie's shop is located at 158a Columbia Road
Times: Thu-Fri from 12 to 6
Sat- from 12 to 4:30
Sun- from 9-4:30

See you back on thursday with more inspiration from my trip.
Have a great week ahead,
Giova

6 comments:

  1. Yo de ahi.... no saldria nunca!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo eso ya la tenia seguro, seguro :)

      Delete
  2. i have never heard of this shop. I have now. I'll try & get there. Such a great mix of things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it and find it an inspiring place. Let me know what you think?

      Delete
  3. Finally getting round to catching up on blogs.
    Beautiful shop. I must go. I really don't have an excuse, do I???

    Was great to see you in London x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really must, no excuses ;) haha
      great to see you too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...